- How can I participate?
- Register on the program website and click on ‘NOT ENROLLED?’. Next, complete the registration form filling out your contact information, business name, and choosing a password to access your online account. Then review the Terms & Conditions, check the box to accept them, and click the ‘ENROLL’ button to enroll. Once successfully enrolled, you will access your account by logging in with your email address and password.
You can also complete all of these steps from the mobile website – napa.autoliterewards.com from your mobile device OR download our mobile app.
- Who can I contact with questions about the program?
- Contact us by clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the webpage and filling out the online form, and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made outside of business hours will be made the following day, or if it’s a weekend, the following Monday. You may also refer to program ‘Terms and Conditions’ located in the bottom footer of the Autolite Rewards website.
- When does the program end?
- There is no scheduled end date at this time. Points roll over, which means you can continue to earn and redeem points as long as you have one verified sale or purchase from a NAPA Auto Parts location within each consecutive year. Any points not redeemed within a 2-year period from the date they were awarded will be null and void. We continue to update products, promotions, and make program enhancements as needed.
Membership & Benefits
- Does it cost anything to be a Member?
- No, there are no fees to participate in Autolite Rewards.
- Who can join this program and start earning points?
- Participants must be current NAPA Auto Parts employee and a U.S. resident 18 years of age or older. Each member must provide a unique valid email, and only one account can be registered per participant. For more information, see Terms and Conditions.
- Can other staff at my company log-in and participate?
- Any NAPA counterperson, technician, or store manager can participate. We encourage all NAPA Auto Parts employees to participate in the program. Each employee within a location must provide a unique account and employee ID in order to be awarded points. How you decide to manage and monitor your participation of this rewards program is completely up to you.
- Can I share an email account or am I required to have my own?
- Each member is required to register under their own email account. This is a program condition in order to protect all members, the sponsor, and its partners from any potential discrepancies or negligence in reporting and awards activities. The online rewards catalog is linked to your individual email, and will use your email to send confirmations and notify you of any changes.
- How do I update or change my account information?
- You can manage your account information through the Autolite Rewards site and make changes to your mailing address, mobile number, and store location. To do so, please log in, click on ‘YOUR DASHBOARD’, and select ‘Edit Profile’ near the bottom of the page. If you need to edit your name or business name, please email us at email@example.com.
- I was in the previous rewards program but am having trouble accessing my new account. What do I do?
- We can help you get your account activated! We may have you in our database, but may not have all your valid account information. It may be as simple as we may need you to provide a unique and valid email address to associate to your membership account. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I forgot my password?
- If you forget your password, simply click on the ‘Can’t Access Your Account?’ link. From there, enter your email address so we can respond quickly with your current password. Once you are able to log in to your account, you can change your password by going to ‘YOUR DASHBOARD’, and clicking ‘Edit Profile’ near the bottom of the page.
- What do I do if I am having problems entering my points online?
- Please select the ‘Contact Us’ button on the bottom footer of the Autolite Rewards website, and describe the issues you are experiencing. Our team will promptly investigate and attempt to resolve the issue. All problems, concerns, or discrepancies can be resolve through our website, the program is administered by a third-party, professional organization.
- How do I cancel my Membership?
- We’re sorry to see you go. To cancel an account, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com. Upon cancellation, your membership will be terminated and cancellation may take 2-4 weeks to finalize. If you have any suggestions or feedback to provide, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn & Redeem Points
- How do I earn points?
- It’s simple - whenever you sell qualifying Autolite products you earn points! Points are earned by selling (Counterperson) select qualified Autolite products. When on the Autolite Rewards website, select the ‘GET MORE’ tab, and click on ‘PROGRAM OVERVIEW’. From there you will need to follow instructions for submitting sales. Once product transactions are verified by our customer support team, points are automatically loaded into your account.
- Where do I fax, email, mail, or upload my sales submission?
- If you choose to fax your submission, fax your proof of sales with Verification ID cover page to: (855) 5PT-STOP (855-578-7867)
To email your submission, email to: email@example.com – respond to the automated email including your Verification ID, employee number, and proof of sales information.
If you prefer to mail your submission, mail to:
Autolite Rewards Program
c/o E Group
110 North Fifth Street, Sixth Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55403
If you choose to upload sales, you will send your reports electronically from your computer via the image/file uploader. You are able to browse files on your computer to locate your documents. After adding one file, an additional row will be available to browse and add another file if you have more than one document to submit for this sales entry. Click ‘Upload Files’ when all files have been added. Your Verification ID will already accompany your file upload.
- Is there a date where products purchased or sold are not eligible for points?
- Points are awarded upon successful verification of products sold (counterperson) or purchased (Technician or Jobber) within the past 90 days. Any product sales with transaction dates older than 90 days from the submission are not eligible for points.
- Are my sales automatically recorded when I sell products?
- No. All claimed sales must be submitted through the Autolite Rewards website, napa.AutoliteRewards.com, to receive a Verification ID. Then, users must submit valid proof of sales (NAPA 056 Report, invoice, or receipt) along with Verification ID page. Once your submission has been received by the Autolite Rewards support team, it will be processed within 5-14 business days.
- What are valid forms of proof of sales?
- Valid forms of proof of sales include NAPA 056 Report, invoice, or receipt of sale for product transactions made within 90 days. Proof of sales must be incldued with all submissions in order to earn points. The information that we require for a proof of sale is:
• Your Store Location
• Employee Number
• Sale Date
• Invoice Number
• Part Type (including Part Number)
• Quantity Sold
Please note that Box Tops no longer qualify as valid proof of sales. For questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I made an error in a submission I submitted. What do I do to correct it?
- Locate your verification ID number and proof of sales information for the submission(s) in question. Then send us an email at email@example.com detailing the error, so we can work quickly to solve the issue.
- I submitted my proof of sale information, so why are my points not showing up in my Dashboard when I log in?
- First, take a moment to confirm that your submission was received by logging in to your account, selecting ‘Your Dashboard’ and clicking on ‘Full Account History’. Under ‘Sales Submissions’ you can check the status of your submission. If it is marked as ‘Created,’ we have not yet received your submission. Once it has been marked as ‘Received,’ your submission will be awaiting processing. Please allow approximately 10-14 business days from the date we receive your submission for all eligible points to be awarded to your account. All submissions go through a verification process which is administered by a professional, third-party organization who processes submissions on a first come first serve basis.
Once your submission has been reviewed and awarded all eligible points, it’s status will be updated to ‘Completed’ or ‘Denied.’
If you have any questions about your submission status, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How many points do I get for my sales?
- Each Autolite product correlates to a different point value. Check out the 'Submit Sales' page to see all currently qualifying products and their point value. Keep an eye out for special promotions, which can include double point periods for specified parts!
- Do I qualify for bonus points?
- Check out the Current Promotions page to see the latest offers! Throughout the year we offer several opportunities in which you can earn bonus points. We periodically offer Double and Triple point promotions as well as our member drive, in which you earn bonus points for referring new members along with a special gift from us.
- Where can I find the Tally Sheet on the site?
- The Tally Sheet is no longer available. Please instead submit your sales online by going to the ‘Submit Sales’ and then ‘Submit Online’ option on the program website. Please contact customer support if you have any questions regarding this process.
- How do I view and redeem my points?
- Once you activate your account, your verified points will automatically be shown in ‘Your Dashboard’ in your account. Now all you have to do is shop and redeem your points!
- How many points do I have left?
- Your total points available for redemption can be found by logging into your account. Once you have logged in, your current point total will appear in the upper right-hand corner by your name. For greater detail on all points you have earned and spent, click on ‘YOUR DASHBOARD’ to review your ‘Full Account History’.
- When do points expire?
- Points roll-over! Points will remain valid as long as at least one verified proof of sale or purchase has been made within each consecutive program year. Upon redemption of rewards, points will be deducted from your account on a first earned, first redeemed basis – meaning the oldest points are deducted first. Any points not redeemed within a two-year period from the date on which they were awarded to your account will be null and void.
- Where can I view what rewards are available to me?
- To view our always-expanding selection of rewards, click on ‘Cash and Rewards’ and you will be directed to our online catalog offering millions of rewards. The catalog is updated with new offerings, deals, and inventory in real-time. Our rewards are fulfilled through a vast network of retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. Rewards feature everything from merchandise to travel, tickets, technology, and gift cards.
- What happened to the item I was saving my points for? I no longer see it in the live catalog.
- The live rewards catalog offers millions of rewards fulfilled through a vast network of world class retailers, distributors and manufacturers. It encompasses merchandise, travel, tickets, activities, MP3 downloads, and gift cards. If a specific reward item is no longer listed, it is unavailable for purchase. We invite you to find an alternative to whatever prize you had your eye on. The catalog will likely have many similar versions of what you are looking for!
- What if I have a problem with my reward item from the live catalog?
- There is specific information regarding shipments, returns, damage or defects to products or services ordered in the live online rewards catalog. Refer to the specific terms and conditions found within the catalog.
- How do I refer a member and get my bonus points?
- Once logged in, simply click 'Get More' and the 'Referrals'. From there you can enter the email address of a fellow NAPA counterperson. They will receive an email with instructions and information on the Autolite Rewards program.
- What happened to my old account?
- The Autolite Rewards Program combines many of the past loyalty programs that you've enjoyed from FRAM Group. If you had an existing account with an email associated with it, your account has migrated to the new system. If you cannot locate your account, please email customer service at email@example.com.
- Why are the points per products different than in the previous program?
- Our current program model allows us to provide a point system that is consistent for both Autolite and FRAM branded products. This simplifies the program without compromising the value. We increased the benefits to the Members by providing additional ways for you to earn even more points, and you now have more reward options than ever before!